Contact & Delivery
Deliveries direct to your doorstep
To maintain the high quality of our delicious made-to-order food, we use a well respected 'next day carrier' delivery service. To maintain the temperature and quality of the products we're famous for, we have tried and tested the custom made packaging which comprises food grade thermal insulation material with frozen gel packs where necessary. Air pouches are included in the strong corrugated boxes to ensure your order arrives safely.
Using fresh ingredients and making products to order demands careful planning and tiny turnaround times. It means we never freeze our food, nor do we keep any stock by for last-minute requests. That's why it's so important to place your order with at least two days' advance delivery notice (see below).
Delivery days - Food that's well worth waiting for!
Most of our delicious dishes can be made and delivered within four days, but check our products page for details. We make deliveries Wednesday to Saturday and will deliver on the day you choose when checking out. The latest order times are as follows although we'd appriciate more notice if you can:
- If you want your delivery to arrive on a Wednesday, please order before 09.30am on Monday
- For Thursday deliveries, please order before 3pm on Monday
- For Friday deliveries, please order by 3pm on Tuesday
- If you order after 3pm onTuesday, we'll deliver the following week unless special arrangements have been made for a Saturday delivery. Courier costs are higher for a Saturday delivery; please call us to arrange.
Delivery service details
- Please make sure there's someone there to sign for your delivery.
- If you can't be there, we can leave your order with a neighbour or in a safe place. Please make your instructions clear when you order.
- We'll try to get in touch with you if you're not there, otherwise we'll leave a failed delivery notice. The liability for a failed delivery rests with you.
- We insist on using top quality packaging, complete with ice packs, to keep your food in perfect condition.
- We strongly recommend you refrigerate your order as soon as it arrives.
- Our standard shipping charge for UK mainland deliveries is £9.95 plus VAT.
Need a full product and price list? Please contact our Okehampton office and we'll send you the details straight away.
Our contact details are:
Unit 1B-1E Cranmere Road
Exeter Road Industrial Estate
Tel: 01837 53601
McKenzie-Wilson Limited T/A Okemmor is a company registered in England and Wales, number 02269524. Registered Office: Barnfield Office, Kerslake Court, King Street, Honiton, Devon, EX14 1DA.
Office hours: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
If you have any questions, we'll answer them in person over the phone, which means there's no need to wait for an email response.